Most Important Topics of Physics
● The same tone, rather than the sitar and the speech, varies in quality and the voice of the human is different in the pitch.
● Sound transcendental sound generated from longitudinal waves of frequency over 20000 damages.
● When we are sitting inside the room, we hear the noise of another room due to diffraction.
● The interval between the original voice and the resonance is more than 1/10 seconds to listen to any resonance.
● Depends on the pitch frequency of the voice tone.
● The movement of sound in the air at 0 ° C is approximately 332 m / s.
● The sound wave produced in a gas is always longitudinal.
● Sound waves can not run in vacuum.
● The sound of women and children is acute because of high frequency.
● Measures with frequency of sound predominance.
● The velocity of sound is maximum in humid air of 20 degree centimeters.
● Clear resonance can only be heard when the minimum distance from the sound source of the reflective surface is 17 meters.
● Bats fly in the night and also prey on their own. The reason for this is that they remove the sound waves and are guided by them.
● By raising the voice resonance, a singer can break the window glass.
● A simple bulb of the bushes has a relatively short life as the permissible heat of Philaments melt at high temperatures and the second reason is that the bulb can not be completely vacuumed.
● In the electric circuit, in the ambient order and the voltage meter is added in parallel order.
ALSO READ Physics Notes For Class 12 CBSE
● When the fixed volteta is inserted at the ends of a metal wire, double the length of the wire to double the heat produced in it.
● Antimicrobial substances are substances that are placed in the magnetic field on the opposite side of the field, such as excretion, timber, plastic etc.
● Non-metabolic substances are substances that are magnetized in the direction of the area, such as oxygen, when placed in the magnetic field.
● Electromagnet is made of soft iron because soft iron has more magnetic tendency and less holding capacity.
● If the magnet is divided into two parts, then both parts become separate separate magnet.
Physics General Knowledge Questions, Important Question and Answer of Physics, Important Topics of Physics, high school physics questions and answer
● Installation on domestic electricity is basically parallel relation.
● Practical amount of power is the watt and one watt is equivalent to the product of 1 Volt and 1 Ampere.
● The proof that Brahman is broadcasting was the first proof given by Edwin Hubble.
● A semiconductor is a substance which has more conductivity than an insulator and keeps a driver less.
● Transformer is only used for the refractory stream. Lamps used for home lighting are added in parallel order.
● The frequency of AC main stream in India is 50 cycles / second.
● The diverted section of the alternating current is changed by the indicator.
● Hertz frequency is a subset of frequency.
● Motor electrical energy varies in the mechanical energy.
● The use of soft iron is used to make transformers’ crores.
● A powerful magnet attracts some substances. Removes some.
● Dependent on the generator, stream meter, electric meter electric current and magnetic field.
● Silicone and germanium is the most semi-skilled driver.
● Transformer’s principle is based on the principle of cross-induction.
● The nicrof coil is used as heating element because its specific resistance is high and oxides are not formed when red is hot.
● Choke is made in the isolated tube, the choke reduces the current of the current in the horoscope circuit.
● Micro wave is used in the remote control unit used to run the TV set.
● Barium nitrate is used to generate green sparks in firecrackers.
● Barium is fed in patients in a suitable form before the test of stomach X. Because barium X is a good absorber of rays and it helps to see the stomach clearly in the picture.
● The guinger counter is a device that can detect alpha particles.
● The scientist Dr. Raja Shamna is related to nuclear physics.
● The scientist Dr. MS Swaminathan is related to plant chemistry.
● Scientific Prof. U. R. Rao is related to space research. B.Sc. Prof. Madhnad Sahay is related to thermodynamics and astrophysics.
● Germanium is an essential element in the construction of nuclear reactors.
● Cabalt is usually used in radiation therapy because it emits gamma rays.
● Transistors are made of sprinkled semiconductors.
● Whether the gamma-emitting isotopic in drinking water can be confirmed by the spraying calculator.
● Cathed rays move in a straight line.
● Electron, positron is the antitrust combination.
● Neutrones are impervious but have a mass.
● Thorium can be converted into plutonium by the analysis.
● A transistor is used as an amplifier.
● Gamma rays are used to treat cancer, to destroy germs and to safeguard the food items.
● Einstein’s keaz light is the power of interpretation and relativity of light effects.
● Cathode radiation moves in a straight line.
● Plane – Concave lens is used in the person’s eyeglasses with near-sight defects.
● Photon light is the energy packet.
● The silicon chips that are being used in the computer are made of gelium asenide.
● The first Indian computer was first installed in Indian Statistical Institute, Calcutta in 1955.
● The difference between the ends of a conductor is proportional to the current flowing in it, this rule is Om.
● The first industrial device was created in the 1960s.
● The velocity of the planet, revolving around the sun, is maximum when it is near the sun.
● When the army is crossing the bridge, the soldiers are instructed not to step by step, as the resonance due to the sound generated from the feet is at risk of breaking the bridge.
● Protander was searched by Rutherford.
● The electron was discovered by J.K. Thomson.
● The neutron was discovered by Chadwick.
● Positron’s search was done by Andersen.
● The value of gravitational acceleration decreases when moving above or below the Earth’s surface.
● Dynamo turns into electrical energy of mechanical energy.
● Motor power varies in mechanical energy.
● Battery chemical energy turns into electrical energy.
● Microphone turns the sound energy into electrical energy.
● The melting point of the word decreases when pressure increases.
● The mass of the object remains unchanged at the earth center, the load is zero.
● Water trunk and diamond moves in the light – water-glass – diamond is in sequence.
● Steel / elephant tooth pellet is more elastic.
● Einstein was found on the interpretation of the Nobel Prize Light electric effect.
● It is advised to lie down in the swamp, because the area becomes more prone to pressure.
● During sunrise and sunset, the sun is red in the form of red, because the scarring of red is the highest.
● There is 746 watt in a horse power.
● The number of vibrations that a particle stays in one cent is called its frequency.
● A person is standing on the stool, spreading the wings; Once he decides to remove the angle, the angular momentum of the stool will increase.
● A closed bottle of water filled at 25 ° C is carried on the moon, if water is given to the surface of the moon, the water will start boiling.
● If a bomb explodes on the Moon, then its voice on the earth does not hear because there is no medium between the moon and the earth.
● We hear the programs of different stations by moving the hood of the radio. It is possible due to the resonance.
● In a balloon, the molecule of hydrogen and oxygen gas is equal in number, if the balloon is holes, then the hydrogen gas will release faster.
● If the Earth cylinders become half of its current radius without changing the mass then the day will be 6 hours.
● People with black skin in Africa feel more warmer than those in Britain & # 39; s white skin.
● When the water falls from the height of the waterfall, its temperature increases.
● After the accumulation of wetlands in cold countries, the aquatic animals can survive, because the nuclei are controlled by the cadmium in the reactors.
● Quarktaj Koriya Dawa works according to the power effects principle.
● In 1945, plutonium was used in bombarded on Nagasaki.
● The first nucleus reactor was made by the Firmi.
● The best material for permanent magnet is Alico, but the most used is steel. Anelico nickel and aluminum are a mixture of elements of atomic number 25 to 28 are most suitable for permanent magnet.
● Curie whose name is the unit – Radioactive religiousness
● Which wavelength is the lowest – purple
● What is the period of ‘second pendulum’ – 2 seconds
● Geostationary satellite has an altitude of Earth – 36,000 kilometers
● Which of the following foods do not contain oxygen – Kerosene oil
● The study of internal structure of plants is called – physiology, anatomy
● Which of the following is the most refractive index of color – purple
● The functionality of radar is based on the following principle – Reflection of radians wave
● According to Newton’s law of motion – the definition of force from the second rule is known.
● What is the properties of any body, from which it opposes any change in the straight line break or uniform motion – Inertia
● Laser works on the following principle – Evacuation of stimulation emissions
● Methane, which is present in the atmosphere, is – Jupiter
● There is auxiliary enzyme in protein digestion – trypsin
● In countries where people’s main food grains are polished rice, people suffer – Berry-Berry
● In the muscles, which of the following is tired of being collected – lactic acid
● Which device is used to measure the depth of the ocean – Phadometer
● Which computer’s IC chips are made of – Silicon’s
● The hypothetical line that falls on the circular mirror passing through the focus and the pole – the main axis
● If the focus of an object falls on a concave mirror, then how will its shadows become – eternal
● The metal that acts in acid and base with hydrogen – zinc
● A fluctuation in the frequency of a sound source is called – Dappler effect
● The number of vibrations that a particle sends in one second is called the number – frequency
● Which of the following is a well-waster of electricity, despite being a metal – lead
● In which of the following non-metals, metallic glow is found – graphite, iodine
● In a balloon there are equal amounts of hydrogen and oxygen gas. If a hole is made in the balloon – hydrogen gas will release faster