When stomach mucous lining becomes damaged, it causes excessive secretion of acids due to which there is ulcer disease in the stomach. When the gastric ulcer and duodenum are damaged when damaged in the stomach of the mucous membrane, it is called duodenal ulcer.
Symptoms of ulcer disease
1. When a person gets ulcer disease, then the patient gets stomachache and stomach ache.
2. A person suffering from ulcer disease, when the food is in haste, then some time after it stops pain in the stomach. Occasionally after the meal the pain gets a little reduced but still a little bit of pain happens.
3. Patients suffering from ulcer disease when in a hurry to eat or worry more or if they have lubricated food then the condition of this disease worsens even worse.
Causes of Ulcers
There is no specific reason that is responsible for ulcers. Cysts are caused by the effect of so many causes. But it is clear that the stomach and gastric enzymes and the imbalance of digestive juices make the cyst from the acid which is formed.
Generally, most ulcers are caused by H. Pylori bacterial infection. This protective wall between the bacteria and the small intestine remains there. Usually it does not cause any harm. But its infection sometimes gets swollen inside the inner surface of the stomach and intestines which later develops the form of ulcer.
Continuous intake of pen killers and anti-inflammatory medicines protects the skin between the small intestine and the stomach, swelling and holes in the wall, which is likely to cause ulcers.
There are many other reasons (Other Reason for Ulcer)
- Excessive consumption of alcohol and smoking
- Because of a serious illness
- Due to radiation therapy
- Whose May Be More Prone To Ulcer
- Even if there are a lot of stomach ulcers, those who are at greater risk of developing it are:
- People infected with H-pylori bacteria.
- People who regularly take medicines with drugs or needles.
- People with family history of ulcers.
- People drinking regularly
- People with diseases related to liver, kidney, or lungs
- People over 50 years old
Ulcer is a bruised wound on the upper skin of the body or the mucus membrane. Ulcers are mostly caused by bacteria called Helicobacter pylori. Many types of matter come out in the intestine, which are helpful in digesting food, but when these ingredients are released in excess, then they start burning soft skin of the stomach and intestine. This causes the stomach wounds.
Treatment of Ulcer Disease with Natural Medicine
The patient suffering from ulcer disease should first remove the causes of this disease and then after treatment with natural medicine.
To treat ulcer disease, the patient should drink cold milk at regular intervals. As a result, this disease gets cured.
The patient suffering from ulcer disease should first have time to eat and after this, the intake of the stimulants, chillies, spicy food, non-vegetarian should be discarded, because consuming these substances can lead to the condition of the disease even more serious.
The patient suffering from ulcer disease should do an enema with cold water in the morning so that his stomach can be cleared and if there is a complaint of constipation it can be removed. Treatment of this type of disease is cured of ulcer disease.
The patient suffering from ulcer disease should use cold wrapper on his stomach daily.
To correct ulcer disease, gastro-hepatic wound should be used.
Applying the soil on the stomach causes the gas to drain out of the stomach, which results in ulcerative colitis.
The patient suffering from ulcer disease should be bathed with cold water daily. As a result, this disease gets cured.
If there is excessive irritation in the stomach of the patient suffering from ulcer disease, then the ice bag should be used immediately on his abdomen. Treatment of this type stops burning in the stomach and stops pain.
The patient suffering from ulcer disease should be physically and mentally rested and treated with natural healing only then this disease can be completely cured.
Know Home Remedies for Ulcer:
1. Bitten rice – Poha is very beneficial in the treatment of ulcers. Mix poha and fennel with equal amounts and make powder. Dissolve 20 grams of this powder in 2 liters of water. Finish this water from noon to midnight. Ulcers will be relieved.
2. Leaf cabbage and carrot – Leaf cabbage contains lactic acid, which creates amino acids that increase blood flow in the stomach. Along with this, cabbage contains vitamin C too high in quantity. Prepare the juice with equal quantity of cabbage and carrot and drink one cup each morning.
3. Coconut – Coconut is found in antibacterial properties, which kill the bacteria producing ulcers. Anti-ulcer properties are also found in coconut milk and water. Drink coconut water daily for the treatment of ulcers. Coconut oil intake also prevents ulcers.
4. Cow’s milk – Turmeric has anti-bacterial properties; Mixing turmeric in cow’s milk also results in ulcer patients.
5. Almond – It is beneficial to eat almonds by grinding almonds, eating almonds. Grind almonds and drink it like milk and drink it.
6. Drum stick – Sahajan pod is also very beneficial in terms of health. There are anti-bacterial properties which help in fighting diseases. Grinding the bean pods, mixing it with curd, provides relief in ulcer disease.
7. Honey – Raw honey is very beneficial in stomach ulcers. Glucose peroxide (glucose peroxide) is found in honey, which eliminates harmful bacteria present in the stomach. Along with honey, it also provides relief from stomach irritation.
8. Banana – Antibacterial elements are found in banana. Drinking bananas also provides relief from acidity. By eating both raw and cooked bananas, ulcer patients get very comfort. Make a raw banana vegetable and eat it with a pinch of asafoetida.
9. Garlic – Garlic is extremely beneficial in stomach ulcers. Eat with water, by crushing two to three garlic buds for treatment.
10. Wood apple – Eating belly and its leaves in stomach ulcer is also very beneficial. The tannins present in the leaves protect the stomach from any type of damage. Bellflum juice also protects against ulcers by removing the pain and pain of the stomach.