In today’s post I have given you the Physics Notes For All Classes, which will help you to understand more about physics
Important Physics Questions and Answers
● Aryabhatt had told Newton before that all things are gravitational toward the Earth.
● Jet input works on the principle of linear momentum conservation.
● The value of the escape velocity from the surface of the moon is less than the surface of the earth, because the radius of the moon is less than the radius of the Earth.
● The cyclist has to put more emphasis in the beginning because the driver forces more force to conquer the inertia.
● Mountaineers tend to lean forward while mountaineering because the bizarre line passing through its gravity center comes in the position of balance in bending forward.
● Cyclist bends on the difference while cycling mode, because he gets appropriate decentralized force.
● Acceleration and velocity are two variables in the same circular motion.
● The ball of the tennis ball has a higher leap over a hill than the ground, because on the mountain the gravitational acceleration of the Earth decreases.
● After entering the ocean by entering the sea, the vessel gets up because the density of sea water is high.
● If the gravitational force of the Earth suddenly disappears, then the weight of the object will become zero and the mass will remain the same.
● Two artificial satellites of different masses can rotate in a special circular orbit around the earth.
● Simple periodic twist will be doubled, if its length is four times
● A body is suddenly separated into two sections of the same mass in the break phase. Those who become dynamic, the two blocks will move each other in the same velocity with the same velocity.
● Simple oscillation, the potential energy of the oscillation is maximum on the conditions of the edges.
● If the horse strikes the hinge, Tonga goes forward on the earth due to the reaction force imposed by the horse’s feet, based on Newton’s third law.
● The double decker bus is not allowed to stay in the upper compartment, because the center of the gravity center does not get high, there is a possibility of just rolling.
● The capillary motion rules were interpreted by Cappler
● The purpose of giving keys in the clock is to store energy in it. This energy is called potential energy.
● The load of an object will be maximum in vacuum.
● Examples of adsorption of ink, climbing underground water, water bottle of cotton on cotton cloth.
● Needle floats on the surface of water, due to the stress of page.
● The kinetic energy of gas molecules is zero at 0 calvin heat.
● Usually the light roofs of the pallet or rump are eroded when there is a sharp rise, because the high velocity air flowing over the roof produces the surface on the roof surface and the pressure below the ceiling remains normal.
● The fountain pen’s ink starts flowing out in the airplane because the air located in the pen starts to fall due to low atmospheric pressure.
● Fluid in the liquid has a higher radius than the low.
● Normal atmospheric pressure is 760 mm mercury column.
● We can not fire the fuel in the fire because the water goes down due to heavyness and the pancreas comes to the upper surface and keeps on burning.
● The train should be standing inside the line made on the platform (because the train comes), the person becomes an area of high pressure in front of the lower air pressure and the person, and there is a danger of falling man.
● The reason for the floating of clouds in the atmosphere is their low density.
● Tubewell water is hot in the winter and it is cool in summer because in the winter the temperature outside the ground water exceeds the geothermal temperature is much lower, in contrast to the summer.
● If the gas filled in a closed vessel is heated to the gas then the gas pressure increases as the kinetic energy of the gas molecules increases and they collide quickly from the walls of the vessel.
● The nerves and nausea sometimes fall on the hills, because atmospheric pressure decreases with elevation.
● Airplanes are run to increase air pressure before filling the flights.
● As the depth increases, the pressure of the fluid leads to the formation of Durbar Mauti under the tiger.
● Air pumps get hot after air, because heat is generated due to air compression.
● The page tension of the fluid on the eccentric heat is zero.
● Increases the viscosity of the gas when the heating increases and the fluid decreases.
● Used as a graphite lubricant in heavy machines.
● Works on the principle of water brake Pascal in Auto Mabiles.
● Manometer is used to measure gas pressure.
● The phodometer is used to measure the depth of the ocean.
● The cryometer is used to measure the following heat.
● The digimeter is used to measure the density of the gas.
● Hydrogen is found in most quantity in Brahman.
● The normal temperature of the human body is 310 kelvin.
● Earth and other planets revolve around the Sun. It was first comprehensively by the Companions.
● The critical heat of a substance is heat, which can never be dissolved in the gaseous state at high temperatures.
● Cycles of bumps mostly burst in the summer, due to heat the air present in the tube fades, and this displacement causes the tissue to burst.
● In the pressure cooker the food is ready in less time as the boiling point of water increases.
● The best driver of heat is mercury.
● The minimum possible heat in Brahda is -273 degrees Celsius.
● Gas thermometer is more susceptible than fluid slimmer because more heat dissemination than fluid in the gas.
● It takes longer time to cook rice because there is low air pressure.
● Water pipes can be cracked in freezing places, because the volume of water increases when it is freezing.
● The heat radiation is transfered from the fastest speed.
● Mercury thermometers are used in measuring up to 212 degree Celsius.
● If the doors of an existing regenerator kept in the room are left open, the room temperature increases.
● Breathing the water on the surface of the open surface, prevents pressure.
● If the water is cooled down from 10 degrees to 0 degrees, then the volume of water will be reduced by 4 degrees till then it will increase again.
● If the temperature of the object is reduced gradually, the specific heat holder of the substance of that object remains unchanged.
● Full internal reflection occurs when the light goes from the diamond to the glass.
● If the size of the letter is small when viewed by the lens, then it is the lens concave lens.
● A radio telescope has high linear resolution capability, parabolic dish aerial, gives information about planets and stars in more detail.
● The refractive index of color is highest.
● The vibration of bagni color is maximum by prism.
● The wavelength of the infrared electromagnetic wave is maximum.
● White light deflects in its component colors by prism, because the ray of different colors becomes distracted at different angles.
● Red rays differ in wavelength from blue light.
● In the evening, when the sun goes below the horizon, it remains visible for some time. Because the air near the Earth is more dense than the upper air.
● The focus of the observation of the microscope is greater distance than the focal length of the nitrila.
● If the person standing on the road appears in the mirror window in front of him, then he is convex in the inside of that glass.
● Professor Raman was awarded the Novell Prize for the scattering of light.
● The laser is a tool to generate high concentration of articular light.
● The mirror of a dentist is concave.
● Technique to generate and record the three-dimensional image of an object is called holagraphy.
● The variables which affect wavelength and velocity when light waves reach the glass, are wavelength and velocity.
● We hear due to the reflection of the resonance sound waves.
● Irrelevant waves do not carry energy.
● The unforeseen transversal movements occur in the wire of the star.
● What is the measurement of high altitude heat? – Full radiation altimeter
● The sun’s heat is measured by whom? – Pyrometer thermometer door
● What is the minimum possible heat? – 273 ° C
● Which concept of the first rule of thermodynamics confirms? – Heating protection
● How can the room be cooled? – leaving the compressed gas
● Why do the person always keep the palm near the mouth while shouting? In that case, the sound energy will only be pointing in one direction.
● What is the recurrence period of geostationary satellite? – 24 hours
● Weight of one kg sugar – will be highest on sea level
● If a lift is going up with a uniform velocity, the load of the person in it – will remain unchanged
● The oil in the lantern’s light climbs up to the ground, why? – Page stress due to
● Hot water takes 10 minutes to cool from 90 ° C to 80 ° C, so it will take time to cool from 80 ° C to 70 ° C – more than 10 minutes
● Two vectors that have different values? – Their result can not be zero
● Transformer is used – to make the alternating voltage high-low
● The properties of the fluids, due to which it opposes the motion of its various layers, called – acidity
● The visibility of the gases increases as heat increases –
● If there was no atmosphere on Earth, then the duration of the day would be more
● Electric motor works according to the following principles – Faraday’s rules
● Which of the following bomb destroys life, but does not harm the buildings? – neutron bomb
● Light electric cell – turns light into electricity
● Which of the following was discovered by James Chadwick? – neutron
● A circular table rotates and suddenly a boy comes down. How will the effect on the angular velocity of the table? – will be reduced
● Atomic clock works under the following effects – piezoelectric effect
● Quartz clocks work according to the following principle – pressure electrical effect
● Which glass is used for sunglasses? – Crooks
● What is the gas in the normal tube light? – Mercury Vapor with Argon
● The cooking utensil should be – the low conductivity of high specific heat
● The melting point of ice in the Kelvin thermometer is – – 0 ° K
● Where is the Indian Institute of Science? -Bangalore
● The movement of ultrasonic aircraft – more than the movement of the sound
● What is the purpose of the radiator in the car? – Keep the engine cool
● Which of the following is the most refractive index of color – purple
● The depth of the pond filled with clean water appears to be 3 meters. If the refractive index of water relative to air is 4/3, what will be the actual depth of the pond? – 4 meters
● The functionality of radar is based on the following principle – Reflection of radians wave
● Laser works on the following principle – Evacuation of stimulation emissions
Physics Notes For All 12th, Important Physics Questions and Answers, Physics General Knowledge Questions, questions and solutions, important notes all class
● What principle does the cooling system operate in the motor car? – Convection only
● What type of electromagnetic radiation is used for remote control in a television? – Hertz or short radio waves
● What is the fluctuations in the frequency of a sound source? – Dappler effect
● The sound of the sound in the air is 332 meters / second. If the pressure is increased two times, what will be the trick of sound? – 332 m / s
● In a balloon there are equal amounts of hydrogen and oxygen gas. If a hole is made in the balloon – hydrogen gas will release faster
● Small pieces of camphor dance on the surface of water – due to page stress
● SI amounts of Young elit coefficient – Newton / M2
● Who invented the electric press? – Henry Shele
● Boiling point of water on increasing pressure? – increases
● When the sun rises and the sun appears red, because? – The scarring of red is the lowest
● Which units are equal in all arrangements of units? – specific gravity
● A person is standing on a strut of stool and spreading arms. If he suddenly shrinks the arm, then the angular velocity of the stool will increase
● The reason for the absence of the atmosphere on the moon – escape velocity
● A girl is swinging swing. If another girl comes down to her, then the rotation period of the swing – will remain unchanged
● We listen to the programs of different stations by rotating the radio clockwise. This is possible – due to resonance
● What do you know from ‘Venturiometer’? – Water flow rate
● On the intersections, the ball keeps dancing in the water table, because – the speed of the water decreases the pressure
● If the earth shrinks to its current radius, without any change in the mass, then the day will be – 12 hours
● To find time in satellite, what should the astronaut use? – Spring clock
● If the radius of the Earth decreases by 1%, but if the mass remains the same, the gravitational acceleration of the Earth’s plane – 2% will decrease
● The international system of the languages was implemented in 1971.
● There is light trick in Nirvat – 3×108 meters / second
● The amounts in which both direction and quantity are required are vector quantities like velocity, force, acceleration, displacement etc.
● The quantities in which the quantity is required are scalar quantities such as moves, kilograms, meters etc.
● The average distance of an astronomical spectrum is between the Earth and the Sun.
● Red color is caused by strontium in firecrackers and ammunition.
● The curd is extracted with butter, so it has a concentration force (electron nucleus orbiter on the principle of eccentricity).
● The Barometer was invented by Taurisly.
● The telescope was invented by Galileo. The Hawaiian ship was invented by the Wright Brothers.
● The helicopter was invented by the braveet.
● Heavy lighter objects are dropped into silk, so the two fall together.
● During the daytime, the earth gets hotter faster than sea water because the specific heat capacity of the water is very high.
● The simple device helps the person to work in more quantity using less force.